BIAZA Learning & Volunteering Committee Vacancies
This is an unpaid, voluntary role, and LVC tasks include the following:
- Attendance at LVC meetings (held January, April and September).
- Supporting the BIAZA office in answering relevant queries and contributing to new resources wherever possible.
- Assisting with regular review of the BIAZA Education Policy.
- Assisting in the organisation and running of the annual BIAZA Education and Presenters conference.
- Contributing to LVC comms, e.g. articles for BIAZA News, presentations at regional meetings etc.
Click here for more information.
Applicants should be currently employed in education at a BIAZA member collection, and should have full institutional support. If you would like to apply, please send a short biog describing your current position, relevant experience and how you feel you could contribute to the Committee, to [email protected], by Monday 17 April.
Please contact the BIAZA office if you have any queries.