BIAZA Photography Competition
BIAZA'S ANNUAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED FOR 2023. RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN DECEMBER.
BIAZA’s Annual Photography Contest showcases some of the incredible photographic talent and stunning photogenic subjects from across the BIAZA membership.
- Photos must have been taken within the past two years.
- Photos must have been taken at a BIAZA member zoo or aquarium
- All categories are open to the general public as well as staff/volunteers from BIAZA members.
- The photo competition judges’ decision is final and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The photos will be judged on content, composition and image quality.
- Contestants should not send more than 1 photo per category (and the same photo CANNOT be entered in more than one category).
- BIAZA holds the right to change which category a photo is submitted in should they feel a different category is more appropriate.
- BIAZA also holds the right to withdraw some of the photos from the competition should they breach any UK or international law or BIAZA policies and guidelines, or could be taken out of context and used by those who oppose zoos.
- Please use the instruction guide to help you with your submission.
- Please submit your digital images in JPG or TIFF format by completing this form.
- Each individual entry must be accompanied by a submission form.
- Please ensure that you complete all information in order to submit your entry form. Images that are submitted must be titled ‘YourName-PhotoName-Collection’ Entry forms missing information will not be submitted to the judges
Submissions must be sent in by no later than 5pm 1st September 2023. For any queries, please contact Frankie.
Photo Competition Documents